The good news is that the interesting lady you met and asked out when using South African dating sites agreed to a 1st date. Take control by observing the following 5 tips for a unique, fun-packed experience that your date will love:
- Impress her with an original idea for a date, rather than using cash to impress her. The effort and thought of doing this for the right lady will score very highly, compared to any attempt at buying her affection.
- Make the date fun! The best way to eliminate 1st date nervousness is with laughing and merriment. Use your conversations on South African dating sites, prior to the date, to find out the activities she enjoys – then arrange something you both like!
- Organise a 1st date that will allow you to talk and give you a glimpse at her personality. Bowling, for example, provides time for conversation and enables you to witness how she copes with some friendly competition. Remember that she can observe how you cope with friendly competition too!
- A good way of making your date want to see you again is to genuinely listen to the things she says. Indicate that you are listening by getting her to clarify aspects about her stories. Undoubtedly, this will make her feel special.
- Prepare some open questions to use when chatting with your date, like: “What are your biggest life achievements and why?”. This moves the discussion along, and can give you a greater insight into her character.
Sometimes, South African dating sites can cause you to worry too much about a 1st date. The trick is to unwind, enjoy yourself and refrain from over-analysing things. If your 1st date is successful, then she will be glued to her telephone waiting for you to call again.